The NFVF is committed to creating an enriching work environment where individuals, through their ability and application, can develop rewarding careers at all levels, regardless of their background, race or gender.
Temp: Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to: Marketing and Communications Manager
Duration: 4 months fixed term contract
To support the Marketing and Communications Manager with the development, sourcing and availability of advertising and brand materials and collateral
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Business
- 2 years experience in Marketing / Branding / Administration
- Knowledge of film and television industry advantegeous
Skills & Knowledge:
- Marketing and branding knowledge
- Administrative, planning and organising skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Mature person with ability to work unsupervised
- Film & Video Industry knowledge
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Coordinate marketing activities at Markets and Festivals
- Administer application process
- Perform office administration for funded projects
- Coordinate branding and marketing collateral
- Provide efficient support to the Marketing and Communications Manager
- Provide efficient service and advise to members of the industry and stakeholders on Marketing and Distribution funding queries
- Perform any other relevant duties as and when required
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit their abridged curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com or fax on 0865197585 by no later than 11 October 2018.
Note: Correspondence will be made only to the shortlisted candidates and no late applications will be considered.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).