The NFVF is committed to creating an enriching work environment where individuals, through their ability and application, can develop rewarding careers at all levels, regardless of their background, race or gender.
Temp: Personal Assistant
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
To provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and the Finance Department.
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric certificate
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration
- 3 – 5 years secretarial/administrative experience
Skills & Knowledge:
- Planning and organising
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Mature person with the ability to work unsupervised
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Financial awareness
- Film & Video Industry knowledge
Key Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Provide full, efficient support relating to day to day running of the CFO's office
- Perform secretarial functions for the CFO
- Accurately type and manage all correspondence
- Organise and coordinate various administrative tasks and errands for the CFO
- Maintain an accurate and updated filing management system tasks
- Arrange all travel for the Finance Department
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit their abridged curriculum vitae via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax on 0865197585 by no later than 08 August 2018.
Note: Correspondence will be made only to the shortlisted candidates and no late applications will be considered.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).