SAFTAs 13 COMPETITION RULES
1. This competition is open to everyone except directors, members, partners, employees, agents and consultants of the SABC, NFVF, DAC and/or the competition promoters, and/or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates.
2. The competition runs from 8th February – 20th February 2019. Votes/entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
3. There is no limit to the votes – you can cast as many votes as you want.
4. A premium SMS rate of R1.50 is charged for each SMS entry.
5. Winners will be contacted by the SABC and/or the competition promoters.
6. The SABC accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The SABC is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
7. Prizes not collected/claimed within 1 week (5 working days) of the announcement will be forfeited and disposed of in the discretion of the SABC and/or the competition promoter.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The SABC will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize awards.
9. Non-cash prizes are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
10. Winners must be 18 years or older and will be required to produce a valid identity document to claim the prize.
11. By entering the competition by means of a mobile phone, the entrant gives permission to receive SMS marketing communication in the future.
12. Winners may be required to appear on SABC Television or Radio, or in printed publications.
13. Winners use prizes at own risk. The SABC shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
15. The SABC reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
16. Winners must have a valid TV Licence.