NFVF CALL FOR SUBMISSION FOR TRAINING PROVIDER GRANT
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) is pleased to announce that the call for training provider submissions is now open. This funding aims to award grant to accredited training companies who are interested in:
- Assisting new entrants in launching successful careers through on-job and off-job training
- Providing skills development programmes for professionals already in the film industry to enhance their career development.
- Facilitating short courses/workshops for professionals
The NFVF is looking for submissions in the following fields identified as scarce skills in the "State of Skills in the South African Film Industry Research" conducted in 2016. The scarce programmes can be found on this link: https://www.nfvf.co.za/home/index.php?ipkContentID=87&ipkMenuID=39
- The curriculum offered must be SETA or Department of Higher Education accredited.
- The curriculum must indicate the intended target audience, relevant industry skills and the delivery method.
- Preference will be given to service providers offering training in underserviced province/s
- The trainers must have a proven track record and the ability to delive6r on the proposed programmes.
- 51% black-owned and managed companies
- Applicants and participants must be South African citizens
- Complete online application form
- Cover or motivation letter
- Proof of registration with the Department of Higher Education or relevant authority (refer to South African Qualifications Authority guidelines)
- Proof of the success rate of past training initiatives
- Detailed budget with a finance plan if the amount exceeds R350 000 CAP amount (including the list of additional investors and their planned contributions to the project). An overhead budget should not exceed 10% of the total budget.
- Course curriculum
- Training outcomes
- Learner selection criteria
- List of trainees' anticipated competencies
- Details of post programme support
- Assessment and evaluation criteria
- CVs of tutors and proof of appointment to teach.
- Valid tax clearance certificate
- Valid BBBEE certificate
- Certified ID Copy (Valid for three months)
- Company registration documents
NB! All certified documents must be valid for three months from the date of submission.
Applications will not be considered if:
- the application form is incomplete or wrong information is provided.
- supporting documents are missing or not certified.
- applications sent via fax or email will not be considered.
Opening date for submissions: 13th April 2021
Closing date for submissions: 07th May 2021
Applicants need to register and complete the online application form using the following link: https://nfvf.praxisgms.co.za
For more information on what the National Film and Video Foundation funds, please use the following link to view the funding policy: https://goo.gl/2xsCzc
For any queries regarding applications, please contact:
Telephone: 011 483 0880
Telephone: 011 483 0880