- Designed for filmmakers whose documentary projects have a strong controlling idea and premise.
- Stories must be engaging, explore human nature, and provide insight into our lives in ways that we have never seen before.
Documentary filmmakers who have:
- Engaging concepts and story ideas
- Characters who are strong enough to carry the story.
- Relevant genre and culture
Applications will be evaluated on:
Concept outline and if the documentary project can appeal to the local market and has the potential to appeal to other markets
The following supporting documentation must be submitted:
- A letter of motivation
- Two-page outline
- CV of applicant
- A copy of the application form
- A copy of the applicant’s SA ID document