PAN-AFRICAN FILM & TV FESTIVAL OUAGADOUGOU (FESPACO)
CALL FOR FILMS – FESPACO 2019
Professionals of the film and audio-visual industry are kindly informed that registration for the selection of films as part of the 26th Edition of FESPACO, due from 23rd February to 02nd March 2019, is open.
The selection covers two main sections:
The Official competition section for films by African and Diaspora directors. It includes the following categories:
- Fictional feature film: 60 mn minimum;
- Fictional short film: between 1mn and 35 mn; Feature documentary: 60 mn minimum;
- Short documentary: between 1 mn and 35 mn;
- Fictional or documentary films by African cinema schools: between 3 mn and 15 mn; Animated short film: between 3 mn and 35 mn; and
- Animated TV series: three (3) consecutive episodes of 13 to 26 mn each.
The African TV series competition, taking place as part of a special event “La nuit de la Série africaine” (The African Series Night) organized by FESPACO in partnership with producers and broadcasters.
NB: Films aged more than two (02) years on 31 December 2018 or shown at a previous edition of FESPACO shall not be considered for the selection.
The out-of-competition section is open for films by filmmakers worldwide:
Artistic programme for the 50th anniversary:
- African and Diaspora film classics
- Etalons de Yennenga
Registration for the selection implies acceptance of the conditions and regulation of the 26th Edition of FESPACO. www.fespaco.bf.
Registration materials are receivable at firstname.lastname@example.org or by express mail at:
FESPACO Inscription des films
2591, Avenue Kadiogo,
01 B.P. 2505 Ouagadougou 01
Deadline for registration is 31 October 2018
For further information, please see Festival Web Site or contact one of the following numbers:
+226 70 23 84 73 / +226 78 43 12 37 / +226 76 61 21 06