NFVF CALL FOR SUBMISSION FOR AUDIO-VISUAL INDUSTRY SPECIALISTS TO CONDUCT MONITORING AND EVALUATION ON ALL APPROVED PRESIDENTIAL EMPLOYMENT STIMULUS PROGRAMME (PESP) PROJECTS
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF), an agency of the Department of Sport, Arts and Culture (DSAC), is seeking audio-visual industry specialists to conduct monitoring and evaluation on all approved PESP projects.
The Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme (PESP) aims to stimulate employment creation and job retention across sectors in the South African economy, including the audio-visual sector. This comprehensive plan to stimulate new employment and job retention in the South African audio-visual industry, came about because of the devastating impact of COVID-19 on the economy.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Consultants will assist the NFVF in monitoring the implementation of the successful projects which were awarded grants in March/April 2021.
Due consideration will be given to race, gender, disability, and geographic location in the appointment of the Consultants.
The funding has been allocated according to the following streams;
- Stream 1: Production
- Stream 2: Skills Development
- Stream 3: Industry
- Stream 4: Business Recovery
- The applicants must have extensive knowledge in the Film, Television and Digital Media Sector;
- Extensive experience as producer, line producer or production accountant;
- Business recovery;
- Project Management;
- Skills Facilitation/Training experience
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of the grant funding process and policy.
- Film festival/events management experience
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED:
- Site visitations;
- Monitor the progress of the projects in line with the original proposal and timelines;
- Draft project reports;
- Submit periodic reports to the NFVF about the projects as directed by the NFVF;
- Make recommendations in the feedback report to the NFVF;
REQUIRED INFORMATION FROM APPLICANTS:
- A motivation that clearly describes the applicant’s specific expertise and qualifications related to the criteria above.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified ID copy
Applications should be forwarded by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening date for submissions: 3rd May 2021
Closing date for submissions: 10th May 2021
NB: Please note that late applications will not be considered, and no exceptions will be made. Furthermore, no applications will be considered from companies.