NATIONAL FILM AND VIDEO FOUNDATION – VOLUNTEER STUDENT MENTOR PROGRAMME
The National Film & Video Foundation (NFVF) is a statutory body mandated to spearhead the equitable growth and development of the SA film and video industry.
The NFVF invites Kwa-Zulu Natal based students to apply to participate in the Volunteer Student Mentor Programme.Thepurpose of this programme is to expose students to one of the longest running festivals in South Africa and give them an opportunity to network with experts in the Film and Television sector.
The Durban International Film Festival (DIFF) is an annual film festival that takes place in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa.
The Nature, Environment & Wildlife Filmmakers Congress (NEWF) creates a path to conservation through film by providing a platform for delegates to engage, network and contribute to the industry
The successful students will attend Nature, Environment & Wildlife Filmmakers Congress, Durban International Film Festival and Durban Film Mart from 16– 24 July 2018.
An applicant must:
- be a South African citizen;
- applicant must be a final year student.
- an applicant must be NFVF bursary beneficiary.
- applicant must be studying film and television related courses
- applicants must be registered at an accredited tertiary institution.
The required documents:
- One page letter of motivation
- Certified ID Copy (valid for 3 months)
- Certified copy of matric certificate or latest academic results
The NFVF will cover costs for accreditation and daily allowance.
Submission deadline date: 13 July 2018
Submit application at: email@example.com
Contact details: 011 483 0880