Student Mentor Volunteer Programme At The 40th Durban International Film Festival
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) an agency of the Department of Sports, Arts and Culture that was created to ensure the equitable growth of South Africa’s film and video industry, in partnership with the Durban International Film Festival (DIFF), is pleased to invite eligible final year students to apply for the “Volunteer Student Mentor Programme”.
The NFVF invites Kwa-Zulu Natal based students to participate in the programme at the Durban International Film Festival (DIFF) and the Durban Film Mart which takes place in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal province from 19– 21 July 2019.
The purpose of this programme is to expose students to one of the longest running festivals in South Africa and give them an opportunity to participate in skills development programmes in the Film and Television sector.
To be eligible the applicant must be:
- A South African citizen based in KwaZulu-Natal
- Be a final year student
- An NFVF bursary beneficiary
- Studying film and television related courses
- Registered at an accredited tertiary institution.
The required documents:
- One-page letter of motivation
- Certified ID Copy (valid for 3 months)
- Certified copy of matric certificate or latest academic results
The NFVF will cover costs for accreditation and a daily allowance.
Submission deadline date: 09 July 2019
Submit application to Lebohang Khunou : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: 011 483 0880