The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) call for Cycle 2 production and development funding applications is now open
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF), is pleased to announce that the call for Cycle 2 funding applications is now open for the following funding categories:
- Development (feature films, documentaries, short films and TV Formats)
- Production (feature films, short films and documentaries, archive and post production)
Individuals, companies and organisations may submit funding applications to the NFVF for any of the above funding categories. Specific conditions are applicable for each funding category, and it is important for applicants to take careful note of these conditions before submitting an application.
Opening date for submission – 15th of August 2017
Closing date for submission – 18th of September 2017
Applicants need to register and complete the online application form using the following link: https://nfvf.praxisgms.co.za/xaLogin/NFVF/reglogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.asx
Please take note of the following new disclaimers:
- Tier yourself accordingly
- Carefully read the definitions of the sub categories before selecting.
- It is advisable that the main applicant applies instead of using a 3rd party to apply on their behalf.
- Only recently certified documents will be accepted. (NOT OLDER THAN 3 MONTHS WITH A DATED STAMP)
- Only valid documents will be allowed (NOT EXPIRED)
- Applications which do not meet compliance will be disqualified.
For any queries regarding applications please contact: