The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) call for festival hosting funding applications
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF), is pleased to announce that the call for festival hosting funding will open on the 21st of April 2018. This call is only applicable to festivals occurring from June – August 2018.
Individuals, companies and organisations may submit funding applications to the NFVF for this funding category. Specific conditions are applicable for the funding category, and it is important for applicants to take careful note of these conditions before submitting an application.
Opening date for submissions – 21 April 2018
Closing date for submissions – 30 April 2018 at midnight
Applicants need to register and complete the online application form using the following link: https://nfvf.praxisgms.co.za/xaLogin/NFVF/reglogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.asx
Please take note of the following disclaimers:
- Carefully read the definitions of the sub categories before selecting
- It is advisable that the main applicant applies instead of using a 3rd party to apply on their behalf
- Only recently certified documents will be accepted. (WITH A DATED STAMP NOT OLDER THAN 3 MONTHS FROM DATE OF APPLICATION)
- Only valid documents will be allowed (DOCUMENTS THAT ARE NOT EXPIRED)
- Applications which do not meet compliance will be disqualified
- Late applications will not be accepted
For any queries regarding applications please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 011 483 0880
email@example.com or 011 483 0880