The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) call for filmmakers to attend the Nature Environment & Wildlife Filmmakers Congress, July 16th – 18th 2018.
The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF), is pleased to announce the call for filmmakers to attend the Nature Environment & Wildlife Filmmakers Congress, taking place on the 16th to the 18th of July 2018.
The Nature, Environment, and Wildlife Filmmakers Congress is designed for passionate, like-minded yet original filmmakers around the world to forge new relationships, build on those already formed, innovate and move towards further development in natural history and conservation content creation using Africa as the key landmark. Together we inspire African filmmakers to bring life to their stories, the celebrations, binding connections and plight of our nature, environment andwildlife and ultimately distribute these stories to film festivals and broadcasters world over.
Opening date for submission – 20 June 2018
Closing date for submission – 27 June 2018
Applicants need to register and complete the online application form using the following link: https://nfvf.praxisgms.co.za/xaLogin/NFVF/reglogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fdefault.asx
Please take note of the following disclaimers:
- It is advisable that the main applicant applies instead of using a 3rd party to apply on their behalf
- Only recently certified documents will be accepted. (NOT OLDER THAN 3 MONTHS, WITH A DATED STAMP)
- Only valid documents will be allowed (NOT EXPIRED)
- Applications which do not meet compliance will be disqualified
- No late applications will be accepted
For any queries regarding applications please email the following: