“THE ROAD TO ANNECY” PITCH SESSION AT CTIAF
The National Film and Video Foundation, an agency of the Department of Arts and Culture, in partnership with MIFA brings you the first ever “Road to Annecy” pitch session that will be hosted at the Cape Town International Animation Film Festival (CTIAF) on the 2nd of March 2018.
The session specifically aims to create a platform for South African producers with projects in development or production to meet international producers, distributors and programmers as well as international funding agencies and find potential partners with the aim to pitch their projects for either production or sales.
In order to be considered for the pitch session, a project must meet all of the eligibility criteria outlined below:
- Application is for animation short and feature films only.
- Production projects must have a director and producer attached to it.
- Film producers and directors must either citizens or permanent residents of South Africa.
- Experience in the animation industry is a key requirement. The director and producer must have experience in their respective roles with no less than one feature film for the producer and at least 2 short films for the director (Tier 2 filmmakers).
- The project must have both a local and international markets appeal.
To apply, send your complete application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cover letter
– Synopsis of project
– Director’s treatment
– Story Boards
– Character Bible
– Director and Producer profiles
Closing date for applications is the 19th of February 2018. Selections will be made according to the above criteria and successful applicants will be notified by the 22nd of February 2018.