Position: Partnerships & Distribution Manager
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Job Ref: RECR/PDM001
The Partnerships and Distribution Manager role requires a marketing professional specialized in implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organisations in accordance with company’s overarching objective, strategic goals and strategies. The role includes managing the distribution of projects in production through the most appropriate platforms and to establish and develop a sound audience development strategy.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Business Development / Film and Television
- Degree in Marketing highly advantageous
- 5-8 years experience in Marketing / Media / Film and Television
- 5 years management experience required
- Create and implement a commercially sound strategic partnerships strategy
- Develop and implement a distribution strategy for the marketing and distribution of NFVF funded films
- Manage distribution platforms and distributors
- Manage exhibitions for the roll-out of mobile cinemas
- Develop relationships with exhibitors and all forms of exhibitions
- Provide expert input into distribution
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong networking skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit their abridged curriculum vitae via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax on 086 519 7585 no later than 13 September 2020.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).